Sunday, March 8, 2009

The Beginning

My name is Rebekah Barton - and I am the granddaughter of these two amazing people.I have decided to start this blog page for everyone who knew these people, and wanted to help me preserve their memories, pictures, and stories.The idea of starting the blog page actually started when I was in a family history class, and I had to pick a project that would influence the lives of others. And as I was thinking, I realized that most of my family does not have a very good history or clue about who their grandparents (or great grandparents for that matter) are. So I want to share the information that I have. I am compiling pictures, stories, photos, pedigree charts, etc to post on here. And hopefully people will start to create memories of their own. :-)

2 comments:

  1. I was glad to find this blog post as I was trying to find out where Barbara is now. I knew Barbara and Mason, as well as Barbara's Sister Charlamane and Brother Stanley years ago when I attended Dixie College in 1966-68. Leona and Joesph Ray were my adopted Grandparents, as I was a room mate of their Grand Daughter, Linda. You come from a wonderful family!

    ReplyDelete